Low volume plastic injection molding is at the core of what we do. Seaway Plastics takes a proactive approach to meet the needs of our customers for quick turnaround on molded plastic parts.
Our low-volume plastic molding process
We combine speed and flexibility to get your parts where you need them, on time, on spec, and within your budget. Our dedicated program managers are involved with the project right from the beginning to engineer effective solutions for even the most complex projects. We believe for any project to be successful, collaboration is key. This means you can rely on the experienced team of manufacturing professionals at Seaway Plastics to assist you every step of the way.
Flexible, effective management of your projects
60% of our production orders are “drop-in” orders with lead-time requests of less than 10 days.
Our flexibility allows us to hit moving targets and meet strict deadlines, while handling engineering changes efficiently with minimized impact on delivery schedule.
We are able to effectively manage a variety of low-volume order replenishment programs, ranging from yearly blank orders to Kanban agreements to web-portal managed systems.
- Low volume plastic molding production
- Quick mold changes
- Short lead times
Whether you’re producing micro-sized parts or something much larger, Seaway Plastics has you covered. Our low-volume injection molding machines range from 33 tons to 950 tons and have vertical capabilities. Production runs can vary from 100 to 10,000 parts, depending on your needs.
Types of plastic molding
- Micro molding
- Large parts
- Insert molding
We process all thermal plastic resins
- Polyetherketone (PEEK)
- Polymer-metal composites (PA-based resins)
- High density thermoplastics (Gravi-Tech™)
- Antimicrobial products for the food industry
- Polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) materials (Fortron® or Ryton®)
- Polysulfone (PSU) materials (Udel®)
- Polyetherimide (PEI) materials (ULTEM™)
- Polyphenylsulfone (PPSU) materials (Radel®)
- Liquid crystal polymer (LCP)
- Thermally conductive plastics
- Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)
- Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU)
- 31 Molding machines ranging from 33 tons to 950 tons
- White room for molding and assembly
- Class 7 Clean room
- IQ, OQ, PQ
- Tailored to project and customer requirements
Learn more about Seaway Plastics’ low-volume injection molding
No matter what industry you’re in, if you have a need for low-volume plastic molding, Seaway Plastics can help. Contact us today to learn how we can meet your needs and exceed your expectations.